- Chairpersons – Aileen Lane & Maria Cronin
- Treasurers – Sonia Underhill & Sinead Murphy
- Secretaries – Elaine O’Callaghan & Louise O’Connor
Our very active Parents’ Association organise various events for the children throughout the year. They fund raise to ensure an extensive range of activities are provided to children and parents at a reduced cost or for free.
In the last year , they
- part-funded purchase of Ukuleles (in partnership with our sponsors, Gurranabraher Credit Union)
- organised and funded Internet Safety Training
- held very successful raffles at school events
- raised over €400 for the Sensory Garden restoration
This year they have organised
- Raffle at the recent school musical
- Green Day in aid of upcoming events and activities for the children
- Upcoming Bake Sale
The P.A. is as good as the fantastic efforts of the Committee and parents . The Children and School Community benefit tremendously.